News for November, December 2019 and January 2020
- First half of March 2020 is the best time in Spring for citrus discovery tour for professionals and those travelers wishing something different and lovely. Inquire.
- Nextaroma delivers first professional citrus tour in Japan for visitors from China - November 2019
- One exceptional day in Kôchi with a unique opportunity to discover lesser known citrus. January 25, 2020, one night extensible to two. Private venue only. Click here.
- A prospective 2020 calendar. Read on.
- For Solo travelers, a mandatory reading.
- November 2019 is fully booked.
- December is still a valid period to add some yuzu, citruses and wonderful gastronomy discovery in your personal tour program, for a day in or near Tokyo, or some more days away from Tokyo in citrus producing territories. Citrus is big in Japan.
- Smart custom itineraries in Tokyo from one day designed on your own interests and envies are offered until December 25th,
- Inquiries are welcome for that very special period between December 28th and January 7th where options are limited and part of Japan and Tokyo turn quiet for a while.
- 2020 Citrus season: February to April is the best timeframe to discover and enjoy the huge varieties of citrus in Japan paired with exquisite gastronomy, from simple to superlative. Enquire for private personalized days in Tokyo and Japan at large.
- Green Tokyo territories, urban green with a focus on botany and gastronomy are offered from January 8th.
- Gastronomy and food focused days in Tokyo take a break between December 27 and January 8. But if you are in absolute need of something during that short quiet transition time between year end and the first new year week, inquire.